From The WMD Library
This song is track 8 on the album Imagine Jihad (part 2).
- Meanwhile, back at their ranch.......
- The Romans had changed the name of the Jewish
- country to Palestine,
- derived from the Greek word Paelistina
- which comes from the Hebrew word Pelesh
- .......the Philistines....
- David - Goliath, remember those guys?
- And why did the Romans do this?
- 'Cos them Jews had been no walkover.
- So, to extinguish any claim to the Promised Land.
- They wiped the Jewish name off the face of the Middle East map.
- It was never a country again.
- Then came a bunch of emperors, queens, kings,
- sultans and caliphs
- Conquered in the name of the new Arab Muslim
- religion (in the year 636)
- Then, by the Christian Crusaders
- Who in turn were defeated by Muslim Kurd,
- After that, 400 putrifyin' years
- of Muslim Ottoman Turks
- A kinda swamp.... Which is I figure why people left
- And that's the way it was
- 'Til, the First World War
- The Turks wrongsided with the Germans
- And came off losers....
- Them Philistines I told you about was already
- 900 years extinct when the Romans renamed
- the Land of the Jews, Palestine.
- And do you know what Philistines really means?
- It means "dividers", "penetrators" or "invaders"
- Now there's a thought....
- And where did they come from, these invaders?
- Well, they weren't A-rabs, that's for sure.
- They was Confederales.
- A confederation of sea peoples from Crete,
- the Aegean Islands and
- Asia Minor
- Wherever that is....
- So tell me.....
- Who is a Palestinian?
- Tell me who wrote their history
- I'm asking you, just who is a Palestinian
- What justifies this bloody legacy
- On May 31, 1956 Ahmed Shukeiry, later the chairman of the PLO, said to the UN Security Council:
- "It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria"
- Is that so?
- In 1977, Zahir Muhsein, PLO Executive Council Member, said
- "The Palestinian people, does not exist.
- The creation of a Palestinian State is only a means for continuing our
- Jihad against the state of Israel for our Arab Unity.
- In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians, and Lebanese
- Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people
- since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism
- Whoaa there!
- In 1976, Syrian President Hafez al-Assad, said to PLO Leader, Yasser Arafat,
- "Never forget this one point, there is no such thing as a Palestinian people.
- There is no Palestinian entity. There is only Syria"
- Thanks for setting the record straight!
These page(s) reference Palestine but are not directly related.
There are no pages that reference Palestine yet.
References and citation