From The WMD Library
This song is track 8 on the album Imagine Jihad (part 2).
- Meanwhile, back at their ranch.......
- The Romans had changed the name of the Jewish
- country to Palestine,
- derived from the Greek word Paelistina
- which comes from the Hebrew word Pelesh
- .......the Philistines....
- David - Goliath, remember those guys?
- And why did the Romans do this?
- 'Cos them Jews had been no walkover.
- So, to extinguish any claim to the Promised Land.
- They wiped the Jewish name off the face of the Middle East map.
- It was never a country again.
- Then came a bunch of emperors, queens, kings,
- sultans and caliphs
- Conquered in the name of the new Arab Muslim
- religion (in the year 636)
- Then, by the Christian Crusaders
- Who in turn were defeated by Muslim Kurd,
- After that, 400 putrifyin' years
- of Muslim Ottoman Turks
- A kinda swamp.... Which is I figure why people left
- And that's the way it was
- 'Til, the First World War
- The Turks wrongsided with the Germans
- And came off losers....
- Them Philistines I told you about was already
- 900 years extinct when the Romans renamed
- the Land of the Jews, Palestine.
- And do you know what Philistines really means?
- It means "dividers", "penetrators" or "invaders"
- Now there's a thought....
- And where did they come from, these invaders?
- Well, they weren't A-rabs, that's for sure.
- They was Confederales.
- A confederation of sea peoples from Crete,
- the Aegean Islands and
- Asia Minor
- Wherever that is....
- So tell me.....
- Who is a Palestinian?
- Tell me who wrote their history
- I'm asking you, just who is a Palestinian
- What justifies this bloody legacy
- On May 31, 1956 Ahmed Shukeiry, later the chairman of the PLO, said to the UN Security Council:
- "It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria"
- Is that so?
- In 1977, Zahir Muhsein, PLO Executive Council Member, said
- "The Palestinian people, does not exist.
- The creation of a Palestinian State is only a means for continuing our
- Jihad against the state of Israel for our Arab Unity.
- In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians, and Lebanese
- Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people
- since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism
- Whoaa there!
- In 1976, Syrian President Hafez al-Assad, said to PLO Leader, Yasser Arafat,
- "Never forget this one point, there is no such thing as a Palestinian people.
- There is no Palestinian entity. There is only Syria"
- Thanks for setting the record straight!
These page(s) reference Palestine but are not directly related.
There are no pages that reference Palestine yet.There are no pages that reference Palestine yet.
References and citation